• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fs/Ft updated list of fish

creepyoldguy

Members
I found a buyer for my 300g tank. The following is an updated list

4 motoro pups 4" disc-$100

7-8" tigrinus- $225

10" marble-$350 (mature male)

16" female (mother of the 6 pups)-$150

14" black aro- $125

I still have the 75g tank. $75 tank and fans because the tank is scratched up. I am keeping the sump and pump. I have decided I want to just keep one smaller show tank, preferably a 4' either a 4x18" or 4x2".

I am goinghe opposite direction from the monster fish and will being doing a planted or possibly sw so I am open for some trades. Mainly just a marineland double bright led for a 4' tank

7173722095 for pics and details.

creepyoldguy

Members
^^^ She's still beating around the bush about it. I'm trying to offer her a good deal, but she told me she's too busy making human pets! Hahaha. I hope someone gets them before saturday or the rays will have to ride on the back of my harley lol

creepyoldguy

Members
2 rays went to chris today. Good luck w them and thanks for making the drive. As of now I have 3 pups left, 2 of which are spoken for pickup later today.

Can't believe no one wants a tigrinus! I guess pics may help and I'll try to get some today

creepyoldguy

Members
Yea, I have it on MFK, no real interest locally.

I have 2 female pups and my tigrinus left

$100 per pup and $225 for the tig.

I'm open for trades for sw. I need ligths and would really like LED, at this point I'm open for respectable offers, no low ball please, although everyone from cca has always been very respectable and great to deal with!

LEt me know what you guys have!

creepyoldguy

Members
18e1ac4f.mp4

creepyoldguy

Members
There's no way the ray could catch the tetras and the cories would be too big to eat now. Down the road, when the ray gets larger (10"+ which would take a yr or so), it may try to eat the cories but that's all dependent on the ray and how they are grown up w the fish. They would do pretty good w your stock and prob your water params

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
2 rays went to chris today. Good luck w them and thanks for making the drive. As of now I have 3 pups left, 2 of which are spoken for pickup later today.

Can't believe no one wants a tigrinus! I guess pics may help and I'll try to get some today
I SAW THE ONES CHRIS GOT AND THEY WERE AWESOME MAN ;)....IF I ONLY HAD ROOM FOR A RAY TANK :angry3: