• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ECC & CCA GROUP BUY W/ DAVES RARE FISH

longstocking

Members
Looks like the second Saturday in June will be a group buy with Dave!!! I will be picking them up from BWI airport and I will bring them to the meeting for everyone :)

10% off for everyone in this order. Please call Dave to make the order. Make sure you tell him it's for the ECC group buy to BWI or it might go to the wrong airport!!!

http://davesfish.com/

Shipping will be split between us and the northern order ... so that there is very little cost to each of you :)

(210) 599-9444

Last edited:

iamzrad

Members
Great timing since I posted a "feeler" group order. lol.

Thanks for the delivery system, Sarah!
Do you know when the cut off date is to place an order?

longstocking

Members
I would guess three days before the meeting.... that is typically the cut off. So, the 9th or 10th.

Dave does except credit cards as well :)

longstocking

Members
Just to let you guys know...

If 1,000 dollars is spent between both shipments.... everyone will get 20% off :) We hit this last time we did the group buy with Dave :)

You can have him hold fish for the shipment.

fischfan13

Banned
I remember last year when I ran the first ECC/CCA Group Buy with DavesRareFish. Sarah shot me an email calling me abrasive and she handled the rest.
I wonder, am I still abrasive?:innocent0003:...or is is that Sarah does not know how to deal with someone from NJ?:lol:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I remember last year when I ran the first ECC/CCA Group Buy with DavesRareFish. Sarah shot me an email calling me abrasive and she handled the rest.
I wonder, am I still abrasive?:innocent0003:...or is is that Sarah does not know how to deal with someone from NJ?:lol:

DUH. YEAH!
LOL
:tongue0015:

longstocking

Members

LOL... I would never say that about you :angel2:

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I am interested in a m/f pair of Lamprologus ocellatus and Lamprologus Meleagris. But I have a few questions. Can I keep both pairs in a 10 gallon? Will Pool filter sand work as a substrate? Where can I find the shells they need?