• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Venustus (Hap) & Albino Socolofi (Mubuna)

Vinh2o

Members
Happy Holidays!!

FS Venustus (Hap) & Albino Socolofi (Mubuna)

True Albino Pseudotropheus Socolofi (Mubuna) Juvies ranging from 2.5 inches to 1 inch. 3 different litters from the same breeding colony. 6 for $36.00. If you get more than 6, I will do $5.00 for each one starting on the 7th . In a LFS I see this size sell from $12.00 to $15.00.

Nimbochromis Venustus Haplochromis / Giraffe Cichlid (Hap) ranging from 3 inches to 1 inch. 6 for $42.00. If you get more than 6 I will do $6.00 for each on starting on the 7th. If the larger one where in a LFS they would be $15.00 to $18.00 price range.

Both sets are being sold as unsexed, but have already started showing eggs spots, displaying male dominant behaviors, & some even doing the shake dance already. These boys & girls are ready to head out into the real world & start learning about the birds & bees.

Let me say this upfront. I am not sure if I will make the next meeting or Holiday Party. This is a very busy time of the year for me.