• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Frank's Table at Aquamania2

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I have available for pre-order onlya couple or more things. I will deliver these to the convention on any of the days: Fri, Sat, or Sun.

One pair of SILVER angelfish -- have raised two batches of fry from these guys -- $20.

One pair of VELVET BLACK angelfish -- have raised a couple batches of fry from these -- $30

A trio of peacocks, Aulonocara stuartgranti "Ngara Flametail", great color, $20.

A pair of eartheaters, Gymnogeophagus balzanii -- Argentine humphead, $$15, could be a trio for $20.

Frank

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Frank,

I'll take the silver angel pair. :)

Sunday would probably be best for me to take receipt, if possible.

TY Sir!

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
OK,

Tony gets the silver angelfish pair. I'll bring on Sunday.

Rich gets the velvet black angelfish pair. What day to you want them, Rich?

Johnny, I will have flametails at the Aquamania2 marketplace. I'll likely bag pairs and offer extra females.

Last edited:

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Basically I will have what I list each month for delivery to the next CCA meeting. That is mainly cory catfish, demasoni, red velvet swords, red wag platys, probably some guppies and some angelfish and rams (gold, German and Electric Blue) and some BNs.

Also some pairs of Wapoga Red Laser Rainbowfish.
and some pairs of killiefish, both orange australe and E annulatus (rocket killies).

Will not be bringing any live food cultures, unless they are ordered in advance. for what I have see:
http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20526&highlight=daphnia&page=2

Kelvin

Members
Basically I will have what I list each month for delivery to the next CCA meeting. That is mainly cory catfish, demasoni, red velvet swords, red wag platys, probably some guppies and some angelfish and rams (gold, German and Electric Blue) and some BNs.

Also some pairs of Wapoga Red Laser Rainbowfish.
and some pairs of killiefish, both orange australe and E annulatus (rocket killies).

Will not be bringing any live food cultures, unless they are ordered in advance. for what I have see:
http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20526&highlight=daphnia&page=2

What type of cory catfish are you bringing?

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I plan to bring

paleatus (pepper cats)
panda corys
axelrodi corys
black corys
pygmy corys
albino corys
sterbai
brochis splendins

albino BN
L144
regular BN

Terri

CCA Members
Frank,
Would love the Gymnogeophagus balzanii pair or trio if not yet spoken for. OK if I pick them up @ your table?