• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Lots of cichlids (rare) need new homes

drgnfly829

Members
Life is change, I had planned on breeding super red severums kampampa frontosa and electric blue dempsies as well as all types of angelfish
I have an excellent set-up , and excellent stock, and in the past had no trouble spending a fortune on fish,
Things in life are going well, I will be going on trips, work is more demanding, social life actually exists, ...
Anyway
I have at least 4 super red severums, one pair in those , and a super red paired with a regular gold who has one eye. I think given size 40 per fish is fair.
a pair white dempsies, get along well 20.00 for both
18 kampampa frontosa
group of 10 (2 male 7 female 1 unknown ) have bred 1500
group of 5 ( 1 male 4 female ) have bred 750
group of 3 1 male 2 female not bred 450
several blue gene jack dempsies, sexable, I have paired a male and female from different sources,
at least 8 other blue-genes
2 electric blues from rapps i paid 4o for a year ago
at least 50 super red empress fry -1 inchers make an offer
angelfish
I stocked up from aquabid with platinum and platinum crosses
most of these are adult, I have also started bredding a pair of blacks and have pea size fry
I would like to slim down my angelfish adult stock as i have my pairs,
and I would like to be down to only angelfish and the
slightly defective pairs as they are now pet quality
thanks
Judy
I will probably keep my old electric blue with his mate although they have not produced, and the one-eyed sev pair

toddnbecka

Members
I've been wanting some super red severums, definitely interested in the breeding pair. Any pics of them available? Pickup at the March meeting?

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I am interested in the blue gene dempseys, depending on size. Please let me know a price, where you are located and if you can bring them to the march meet.

drgnfly829

Members
If enough people want fish, I can deliver at march meeting

I think I am actually off next saturday, so should be able to deliver
Judy

Terri

CCA Members
Are any of the super red empress fry sexable yet? I'm trying to set up a tank for my neighbor w/ all male peacock/peacock-like fish (she kept trying to mix mbuna & peacocks before w/ disastrous consequences). If so, let me know, & I'll try to make it to meeting.
Thanks,
Terri