• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

How was your 4th?

chriscoli

Administrator
We had a pretty pleasant and mellow 4th. I started drilling some tanks, then we hung out with some neighbors at their cookout.

What did you all do?

frankoq

Members
Rained so BBQ postponed to today. :)
water changes and filter cleaning. Then, fireworks in downtown Laurel.

spazmattik

Members
We postponed out cookout too because we were out most the day and ate later than we should have so we were not hungry enough to bbq. Went to manasass to watch the fireworks but after the first few went off all you could see was a giant smoke cloud and flashes behind it :/ there was 0 wind to carry the smoke away

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Had a small cookout/gathering in our screened porch and watched DC and NYC fireworks on TV. Miss the days where we used to shoot off our own fireworks, sometimes picked up from South of the Border. When we lived in NYC, picked them up in Chinatown.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Had a small cookout/gathering in our screened porch and watched DC and NYC fireworks on TV. Miss the days where we used to shoot off our own fireworks, sometimes picked up from South of the Border. When we lived in NYC, picked them up in Chinatown.

There are fireworks tonight at talons park middle school. We used to walk there.
We can drive to pick up real fireworks next year

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jonclark96

Past CCA President
We had a great day. Had some friends over for a BBQ then went to see another friend compete in the rodeo in Union Bridge. Fireworks at the end of the night capped it off!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app