• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wanted mates for fishies

ddavila06

Members
i need a few mates for my fish:

female apistogramma bitaeniata,
female apistogramma eunotos,
female apistogramma viejita

also, not desperately looking but if i find would be good:

calico plecos nt related to Bree's (Breia at pvas)super red plecos not related to Jesse's, Green dragon plecos not related to Luis's

haha, thanks for looking

JLW

CCA Members
I have viejita, calico, and super red.

My green dragons are distant cousins of Luis's.

Becca

Members
yup :p :D

i spent two hours browsing fish and at no point i saw the viejitas nor the calicos or the phantom.. :angry:

I saw the viejitas - they were in a big tank, even though they are little fish.

I can never find things in the top tanks there - I'm too short!

ddavila06

Members
I saw the viejitas - they were in a big tank, even though they are little fish.

I can never find things in the top tanks there - I'm too short!

he is getting them fishies this week -.- doesnt count as "i have them"

anyways,

found super red and green dragons, yay!!

ddavila06

Members
female apistogramma bitaeniata, still looking
female apistogramma eunotos,decided to let go
female apistogramma viejita still looking

calico plecos nt related to Bree's (Breia at pvas)

updated with what i have and what im still looking for.

toddnbecka

Members
I have a couple calico's remaining, not sure of sizes or sexes at the moment, would have to root around several tanks to check. Last I saw though they weren't mature, doubt they're 100% sexable now. Incidentally, super red x brown will produce some calico fry, as I discovered when a random brown grew out among some super reds and then started spawning...

ddavila06

Members
I have a couple calico's remaining, not sure of sizes or sexes at the moment, would have to root around several tanks to check. Last I saw though they weren't mature, doubt they're 100% sexable now. Incidentally, super red x brown will produce some calico fry, as I discovered when a random brown grew out among some super reds and then started spawning...

sure ii would be interested in some. would you want to trade or sell them?

toddnbecka

Members
Most likely sell them, though they're actually the few I liked well enough to keep from a trio of browns (no longer have) that were producing a few calico and super red among with mostly brown and albino fry.