• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Breeding caves

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
+1 on South Central Cichlids.... Steve and Nancy are super good folks. If I had to guess, I'd say have at least 30 of their pieces.

Becca

Members
Sort of related - anyone know where glazed spawning caves can be purchased? I've seen some pretty "artsy" ones and, given that I've got some fish that spawn in what are supposed to be "display" tanks, it'd be nice to replace the old clay flowerpots with something spiffy.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Lynda Rosenthal (CCA member Gary's wife) does some really cool looking pieces. She featured them in several of the display tanks at AquaMania.

Not your typical pleco caves!

Her website: http://art4fish.com/

Matt

Becca

Members
Lynda Rosenthal (CCA member Gary's wife) does some really cool looking pieces. She featured them in several of the display tanks at AquaMania.

Not your typical pleco caves!

Her website: http://art4fish.com/

Matt
Cool :D, but pricey :(. I'll admit, I've considered adding a claymonster pottery "soap fish" to my tank (www.claymonster.net) though I'm not sure if the glazes are "fish safe." They're all food safe, so one would hope... They're still expensive, but a little more in my price range.

Becca

Members
Don't count your eggs before they hatch. Ceramics is harder than it looks!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
Ready made some stuff much harder to form than a cave. :) I'll try to do one for you.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

You're on... and any color you like.

I am TERRIBLE at pottery... I once made an "ugly pot" the plan for the pot was even intentionally ugly because I knew it was going to be a disaster. I also get sick to my stomach at a potter's wheel.

zackcrack00

Members
You're on... and any color you like.

I am TERRIBLE at pottery... I once made an "ugly pot" the plan for the pot was even intentionally ugly because I knew it was going to be a disaster. I also get sick to my stomach at a potter's wheel.

I made one if those. Not glazing mine, though. I am doing my first potter's wheel lesson tomorrow. I think I'll do better at pinching and manipulating it than I can do with the wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app