• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB 150 Gallon Tank

BenM3

Members
I am looking for a 150 gallon tank. Must be 48x24x30 footprint. Preferably with black trim. Anyone have one that they are selling that is in good condition?

minifoot77

Members
i have a one fifty but its in use if we could figure a way to get my one twenty back i'd sell the one fifty :)

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

BenM3

Members
i have a one fifty but its in use if we could figure a way to get my one twenty back i'd sell the one fifty :)

Buy the 120 back and sell me your 150! Tremper still have the 120 for sale. Is the 150 black trim and how old is it?

minifoot77

Members
i think its black trim i don't remember and it was dq's b4 mine so idk if you wanna look at it its full of water and in aberdeen :)

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
i think its black trim i don't remember and it was dq's b4 mine so idk if you wanna look at it its full of water and in aberdeen :)

TAKE THE MAN A PIC AND FWD IT TO HIM FOR PETES SAKE :D. SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE A DEAL IN THE WRKS.

williemcd

Members
I've a 155G that I'll be opening up soon.. as soon as the weather breaks.. The tank is end drilled (top) but was used in a restaurant for fresh. The trim is black, 6', X 18" X 27". I'm looking for a deeper tank for Discus.. 110 and up!.. I do have a 135 that is 2 feet deep that will be housing the discus until I locate a Tall tank so the 155 will be opening up soon. Minor scratches.. Tank weight empty is estimated at over 400 Lbs... heavy sucker.. 1/2" glass. Bill (Richmond, Va.)

BenM3

Members
I've a 155G that I'll be opening up soon.. as soon as the weather breaks.. The tank is end drilled (top) but was used in a restaurant for fresh. The trim is black, 6', X 18" X 27". I'm looking for a deeper tank for Discus.. 110 and up!.. I do have a 135 that is 2 feet deep that will be housing the discus until I locate a Tall tank so the 155 will be opening up soon. Minor scratches.. Tank weight empty is estimated at over 400 Lbs... heavy sucker.. 1/2" glass. Bill (Richmond, Va.)

Thank you, but the footprint must be a 48 inch length tank. I just don't have the room for anything longer than 48 inches.

BenM3

Members
you still have the option of the tremper and minifoot trade :)

HAHAHA, yes I know....by the way, some true Altums arrived in my tank last night!!!! 7 came in out of an order for 12-15....They look amazing. Some torn fins, and a couple of short ventrals, but always to be expected with wild caught fish.