• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Driftwood for a 125gal

decoy50

Members
I'm looking for some driftwood that would fit well in a 125gal. Let me know what you have for sale.

-Will

Forester

Members
What kind are you looking for? I have some branch looking stuff that is in my pond right now but im emptying the pond for the winter anyways so there's no need for it.

Becca

Members
Batfish Aquatics usually has a decent stock-pile and their hosting their holiday open house in a couple of weeks.

decoy50

Members
@Forester - sounds good to me. Let me know when you empty your pond, I'd be willing to take a look at what you have.
@Becca - thanks for the info, I'll check them out!

Forester

Members
@Forester - sounds good to me. Let me know when you empty your pond, I'd be willing to take a look at what you have.
@Becca - thanks for the info, I'll check them out!

I'll try to get a few pics of wood this weekend. Might be able to get them today. Are you going to the holiday party this weekend?

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

decoy50

Members
I've never been to a meeting before, but I've been meaning to check it out. I've got tank space now, so I'm looking to attend maybe in Jan. if it works with my schedule. It's about 3.5 hours from me, so I'd def need a reason to make the drive

Becca

Members
I've never been to a meeting before, but I've been meaning to check it out. I've got tank space now, so I'm looking to attend maybe in Jan. if it works with my schedule. It's about 3.5 hours from me, so I'd def need a reason to make the drive

Check out the auction lists at www.mygroupauctions.com... that's usually pretty good reason. January won't be posted yet, but just looking over some old ones will make you drool.

Forester

Members
The wood in my pond has broken apart from the big pieces it use to be so there's not really even worth pictures. Josh (Batfish aquatics) probably has some good stuff though. Hope to see you at a meeting anyway. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

blkmjk

Members
I have a ton of the stuff and it used to be in my 220 ' s.

Pictured is 4 separate pieces. They are all over 30 " long. uploadfromtaptalk1450094702483.jpg

Drift wood always cost so much. But I would be willing to make a deal. I have other pieces that are about 6' long...yes I meant feet. You can see one of them on the left side of this tank up high. It stretches the length of the tank. uploadfromtaptalk1450094948430.jpg

240-372-0601

Drew

uploadfromtaptalk1450094702483.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1450094948430.jpg

decoy50

Members
Thanks Drew. I like the look of the driftwood in the umbee tank. I'm meeting a guy in VaBeach Wednesday that has alot of driftwood, hopefully he'll have what i need. If not, I'll mesage you.