• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Grapewood driftwood branches

Thai

Members
Have over 20 pieces for sale, these sell for around 15$ online before shipping so it's a nice cheap source of wood for aquascaping.

13$ a piece
This is what it looks like wet
Will post pics in a little bit of actual stock

image.jpg

Last edited:

thedavidzoo

Members
I'm coming to the meeting from Arlington. If Thai can get the pieces/stuff you guys want to my house by Sat morning, I can bring them along to the meeting for ya. Just an offer...

Becca

Members
I'm coming to the meeting from Arlington. If Thai can get the pieces/stuff you guys want to my house by Sat morning, I can bring them along to the meeting for ya. Just an offer...

It's hard to say from pics what pieces I'd want, but if he were to send you with some I'd definitely leave with a couple.

I'm looking for sort of longish/twisty pieces... not really sure how to explain it.

FishEggs

How fast does it deteriorate in the water? I thought it rotted out some what fast and was not so good in an aquarium.
How long does it usually take to sink?

Thai

Members
Doesn't take long to sink and I've heard mixed reviews with rotting, it will develop a white slime at first then go away after a week or so

Thai

Members
Ok did a little further reading online, some people have no no problems with this type
Of wood while a lot of other people say stay away it will fungus over and look and smell bad
Make your own decision but try at your own risk lol

Freakgecko

Members
I have in the past, especially if not fully submerged, for what it's worth. Definitely an awesome type of wood for reptiles. How long will you have this available?

Thai

Members
Totally spazzed and forgot about the wood Becca so sorry!!!

New price 150$ for all 22 pieces