• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

June Meeting Food...What Can You Bring?

dogofwar

CCA Members
Looks like some of the folks who usually volunteer to bring food won't be able to this meeting. We need some new folks to step up.

Here's what we need:

Drinks (8-10 bottles of soda):
Snacks (chips, dip, etc):
Fruit/Vegetables:
Desserts: approx.
Main Dish:
Ice (2 bags in a cooler):

Please volunteer to bring something if you'd like to have snacks and drinks at the June meeting.

Thanks,
Matt

I'm finally going to make it. I'm in for 5 bags of snacks, but we will still need 5 more.

Drinks (8-10 bottles of soda):
Snacks (chips, dip, etc): Ruth - 5 bags
Fruit/Vegetables:
Desserts: approx.
Main Dish:
Ice (2 bags in a cooler): Frank C

Becca

Members
I'll try to bring a baked good - sweet or savory, all depends on what's in the cupboard and what time Sir Isaac hits the hay on Friday night.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thanks for jumping in guys.

Updated list:
Drinks (8-10 bottles of soda): Jmoore 3x, Alex 5x
Fruit/Vegetables:
Desserts: Becca
Main Dish:

Lotta folks out there that I see at the table every month that have never been on this list... If you'd like us to continue doing this (hint, hint), please give something back this month.

Last edited:

Sped89

Members
I can grab a couple of veggie/fruit trays from the F/L on my way out unless someone knows of a better place to grab them from. Sort of limited out here in Queenstown for selection of grocery stores.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I can grab a couple of veggie/fruit trays from the F/L on my way out unless someone knows of a better place to grab them from. Sort of limited out here in Queenstown for selection of grocery stores.

That would be great! Thanks.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thanks so much, Ed and Pete for stepping up. It really is appreciated.

Updated list:
Drinks (8-10 bottles of soda): Jmoore 3x, Alex 5x
Fruit/Vegetables: Ed (fruit/veggie tray)
Desserts: Becca
Main Dish: Pete and Jaunita (mac and cheese)