• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Oh, now I get it!

chriscoli

Administrator
I picked up a group of Cyps (Utinta) from Aldrich not too long ago, plus added a few extra potential females from Esther. I believe Aldrich's group even originally came from Tony...

Anyhow, about a week ago, the males started really flashing at each other. Quite an amazing display.

So I said to myself this evening as I was watching them...."Oh, now I get why folks love these so much!"

cyp-0894.jpg

cyp-0893.jpg

Ading522

Members
They look amazing..I'm glad they're in a great home! Very awesome shots too!!! Keep it up

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

YSS

Members
Congrats! I never had good luck with them as they are terrible shippers. I would love to get back into Cyps in the near future. Good luck with them. I will look out for fry for sale post. :)

chriscoli

Administrator
Congrats! I never had good luck with them as they are terrible shippers. I would love to get back into Cyps in the near future. Good luck with them. I will look out for fry for sale post. :)

I got some from Esther (thedavidzoo). She might have more....