• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Exotic Aquatics Fish

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I've been extremely busy lately and haven't had a lot of time to make the LFS rounds.

I recently had time to run into Exotic Aquatics and was impresed with their stock as usual. The tanks seemed clean and the fish were well marked. Some examples of stuff I saw

Firemouths (tons of them - good sizes)
Geophagus Balzani (good size)
Lamprologous Kendalli (3-4")
Frontosa
Cich. Bocourti
German Blue Rams
Protomelas Marginatus
Stendker Discus

They had a good selection of non-cichlids as well. Tons of rainbows, livebearers, and commmunity-type fish. Even the plants were well stocked. Nice place to check out for anyone in the Northeast Baltimore area.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
EA is one of my favorite lfs too. There tanks are always clean and clearly labeled. There prices are either on par with other area stores or they are far better. I was there around Christmas time and they had at least four different types of severum. I picked up three. If great stores like EA and HOT were closer to where I live, I would be broke and likely divorced. :)

mattdaddy2

Members
I work at HOT on the weekends, if you guys are looking for anything in particular or want something special ordered let me know and I can find out what can be done!

Sent from my Droid using MonsterAquariaNetwork App