• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

30 gallon tank setup for sale $75

Parrot25

DSC_0047.jpg
DSC_0048.jpg
DSC_0051.jpg

hello all,

I have recently upgraded to a 75 gallon tank and I am parting with my 30 gallon Mainland Eclipse 3 tank. The Eclipse 3 hood has the filter build into the hood, which also contains two T8 lights.

The tank has no scratched in it and is still up and running until Monday afternoon when I am going to turn everything off and clean it out. The tank is cycled right now so it could easily be taken home and set up with fish the same day. I am selling the tank, hood/filter, Heater (250W), tank siphon and two decorations if you want them for $75 firm.

I am offering club members this tank for less but, I am also posting this add on Craigslist for $100 so it is first come first serve. I have posted a few pictures on with this post, but if you would like higher resolution images email me.

If you are interested in the tank please send me an email at mfowle2004@gmail and I will get back to you promptly.

Hawkman2000

Members
Thats either a 29 or a 37. The Eclipse 3 doesn't fit on a 30. I have been running one for 11 years now and love it. I got rid of my 29 and put it on a 20 long. Works fantastic. I did however fill the area under the cartridge with Seachem matrix for more bio-media.

Parrot25

Hawkman2000 you are correct, I misspoke about the tank, it is a 29 gallon. I really loved this tank but now I have a nice big tank for my fish to play in.
DSC_0045.jpg