• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Good Morning!!!

Hello to all,
I am Anthone, and glad I found this site. I'm currently in Fayetteville, Nc and looking to network with fellow enthusiasts. Currently I have a 36g bowfront housing a tiger oscar ( I know not ideal but had to move him out of the 55 after I came home to him with his second tankmate in his mouth in 48hours. So he's in ISO until I can figure out a game plan). Also a 55g mbuna ( emperor 350 & 400). And finally my 125 all male hap/peacock tank (cascade 1500, ac110, fluvial 304). I am in the process of finalizing my stock for the 125, so anyone out there nearby with some nice peacocks for sale, let me know. Like TODAY as I will be headed to Raleigh to look for some. As soon as I figure out how to post pics and navigate the site I will have more info available. Thanks and I look forward to "spawning" new friendships lol. That was corny now that I read it but oh well lok

Ading522

Members
Welcome to the forum!! Most members from CCA are in the Washington DC area..buy I believe some of our members ship fish..one of our club sponsors is based in Texas, Dave..check out his website..

Davesfish.com.. Great guy and great price on the fish..

Another one is jay based in York PA..he's also got great fish and very competitive prices.. Great guy too! His website is

Cichlidsarespecial.com if you are looking to stock all male tanks, I'd recommend jay..

Again welcome! Its nice to have someone from your area. :)

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the forum. Can't say that I'm surprised that your Oscar was eating smaller tank mates.

Definitely check out Dave's list if you are looking for great quality fish.