• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Adult Bristlenose Plecos

Ading522

Members
I am having an overgrowth of algae due to the fact my lighting per wattage is not enough..I need adults about 8-10 adults..I have limited cash resources now, so might have to trade..let me know how much you are asking, and if you are open to trades..thanks! Albino or regular are ok..thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

chriscoli

Administrator
I've got several varieties as well. Of my plain BN Plecos (both brown and albino) I have several adults as well as some sub-adults. I also have a M + F pair of albinos available.

Depending on the temperature of your tank, you might want Pucallpa Gold Ancistrus.....they're supposed to do well in warmer tanks (their range is 75 to 86 F). I have juvies of these as well.

I'm open to trades, too!

Ading522

Members
What do you have to trade? I have a variety of bns of different varieties.

Pm sent! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

I've got several varieties as well. Of my plain BN Plecos (both brown and albino) I have several adults as well as some sub-adults. I also have a M + F pair of albinos available.

Depending on the temperature of your tank, you might want Pucallpa Gold Ancistrus.....they're supposed to do well in warmer tanks (their range is 75 to 86 F). I have juvies of these as well.

I'm open to trades, too!

pm sent! :)

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
I've got several regular of various sizes. They're yours. Don't mix with any of the exotics, to prevent possible hybridization.

Blaise

rich_one

Members
Aldrich, do you mind if I latch on, for whatever you don't pick up? I just need one. Prefer around 5" or so, but I do have a growout space if necessary. Would love a red, but will accept any that can do the job! Can pick up at Sept. meeting. PM me. Thanks!

-Rich

Ading522

Members
Aldrich, do you mind if I latch on, for whatever you don't pick up? I just need one. Prefer around 5" or so, but I do have a growout space if necessary. Would love a red, but will accept any that can do the job! Can pick up at Sept. meeting. PM me. Thanks!

-Rich

Rich,

I'll try to see what adults I can get..I've pmd blaise but I have not heard from her yet.. But I can definitely spare you if I got extra adults..looks like mostly juvies are being offered.. I'll keep in touch..

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rich_one

Members
Rich,

I'll try to see what adults I can get..I've pmd blaise but I have not heard from her yet.. But I can definitely spare you if I got extra adults..looks like mostly juvies are being offered.. I'll keep in touch..

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Sounds good. Thanks, man!

-Rich