• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS - Lots of Medium/Large Malaysian Aquarium Driftwood /shipping avail- Ca

bbandu

Members
Would like to if anyone would be interested in any of this.

Each piece will be $26.99 + S/H ( I will ship anywhere) No local pickup
Discounts apply to group buys
The more you buy the bigger the discount
three or more 10%, five or more 15%, ten or more 20%

Medium/Large Malaysian Aquarium Drift wood
Each Piece is Very Unique
Medium/Large size 12 to 22 inches in length and 6 to 16 inches wide

Each piece will be picked by me and can vary in size and shape as I will be picking from a large quantity.

Here are some pics of some examples of what your piece could look like.
05.jpg

04.jpg

01.jpg

bbandu

Members
why would you think it was a scam.......I accidentally posted twice. I am truly sorry that you think if someone accidentally does something you think it is a scam.

This is 100% legit.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Just leery of folks with 4 post hawking stuff from across the country. The threads were posted an hour apart.

bbandu

Members
So because I do not have alot of post and I live in California, that makes this a scam.

I was trying to add info to my post and accidentally reposted it. If I Could delete it I would have done that last night.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I am not going to go back and for with you over this. You stated you were legit that may be enough for others on the forum. We have an introduction forum for new users. A post their may go a long way.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

bbandu

Members
I am sorry if I ruffled any feathers by not posting more or introducing myself before posting in the marketplace.

I have made an introduction post