• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCAFFL League TOO!

mrkillie

Members
The Steel Phantoms gave Team Fire Eel a rough ride, and Sweet Honeysuckle completed the comeback late Monday night to highlight action in week 1 of the second CCAFFL.

The Steel Phantoms, named after the famous roller coaster in Pittsburgh's Kennywood Park that was dismantled because it was 'too rough' a ride, rolled up 182.3 points to 'coast' to victory. Sweet Honeysuckle got just enough out of Brandon Lloyd to complete the come from behind victoy in the week's lowest scoring contest. Two other teams topped the 150 point mark, and Afternoon Nap, well, they took one.

Here's the standings after week 1 (overall league seed in parentheses):

Division 1

(1) Steel Phantoms.................... 1-0-0
(3) Deadskins Rising...................1-0-0
(8) Haddonfield Killers...............1-0-0
(9) The A Team.......................... 0-1-0
(10) Team Fire Eel .....................0-1-0

Division 2

(2) DC Pale Riders......................1-0-0
(4) Goldie's Dream .................. 1-0-0
(5) Sweet Honeysuckle..............1-0-0
(6) Fighting Plecos ................... 0-1-0
(7) Afternoon Nap ....................0-1-0

jonclark96

Past CCA President
A victory is a victory. It would have been a little better for team Honeysuckle if I had paid attention and not started a kicker who is injured.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Am I mistaken or should there be 5 teams with winning record and 5 teams losing record at this point.

mrkillie

Members
Am I mistaken or should there be 5 teams with winning record and 5 teams losing record at this point.

OOPS!

CCAFFL League TOO!
The Steel Phantoms gave Team Fire Eel a rough ride, and Sweet Honeysuckle completed the comeback late Monday night to highlight action in week 1 of the second CCAFFL.

The Steel Phantoms, named after the famous roller coaster in Pittsburgh's Kennywood Park that was dismantled because it was 'too rough' a ride, rolled up 182.3 points to 'coast' to victory. Sweet Honeysuckle got just enough out of Brandon Lloyd to complete the come from behind victoy in the week's lowest scoring contest. Two other teams topped the 150 point mark, and Afternoon Nap, well, they took one.

Here's the standings after week 1 (overall league seed in parentheses):

Division 1

(1) Steel Phantoms.................... 1-0-0
(3) Deadskins Rising...................1-0-0
(8) Haddonfield Killers...............0-1-0
(9) The A Team.......................... 0-1-0
(10) Team Fire Eel .....................0-1-0

Division 2

(2) DC Pale Riders......................1-0-0
(4) Goldie's Dream .................. 1-0-0
(5) Sweet Honeysuckle..............1-0-0
(6) Fighting Plecos ................... 0-1-0
(7) Afternoon Nap ....................0-1-0

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I finally won a game. This year has not been good. The Madden curse on Hillis hasn't helped at all. Probably the worst 2nd round pick of the year.