• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

2013 ACA Denver, CO

mchambers

Former CCA member
Peru?

I went the last three years, but with plans of going to Peru in August collecting, Denver is probably not going to happen. :wacko:

You'll definitely have a good time. They're a hoot for sure!
You're going collecting in Peru? Wow! Take lots of pictures, so you can do a presentation at a club meeting. And while you're at it, please bring back some previously undescribed species!

Forester

Members
Hey Mike do you think if i wanted to sell fish or bring fish for the show you could house them for whatever time necessary. And if necessary could you house any fish i bought and then ship them to me when i got home. I could pay you in fish or money. :)
My email is lucasfish@verizon.net
Lucas

Mikeinco

Members
Hey Mike do you think if i wanted to sell fish or bring fish for the show you could house them for whatever time necessary. And if necessary could you house any fish i bought and then ship them to me when i got home. I could pay you in fish or money. :)
My email is lucasfish@verizon.net
Lucas

Lucus you can rent tanks to put your fish in (its like $10 to rent i thnk) and as far as shipping fish to you, why don't you just bring an oversized suitcase and take them back with you on the plane? I have done it many times and its not bad at all. Just takes a little effort on you part. I could ship fish back to you but you'd have to get them ready in the right box and arrange your shipping.

Forester

Members
Im going to keystone after the convention then flying to michigan and i will stay there for 2 weeks then ill go home so i guess i cant bring fish home :-( do you think i could tuor your fish room.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Lucas - are you still going to Denver? When do you arrive?

Anyone else going?

Take pictures and don't have too much fun!

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
The best of show was Dan Ye-Jennings's Geophagus altifrons... it has fin extensions that are beyond this world...

Matt

Mikeinco

Members
The convention was a blast and there are tons of pics floating around. This convention was smaller than some that I've attended and I've attended quite a few. I think the show fish sellection was the best I've ever seen especially for the south/central and madagascar fish. It was truely a good time and I was proud to be part of a great crew in Denver and made some really good friends in the process. I took home 11 awards including 3 first place a bunch of second place and peoples choice for my H. Pearsi. safe to say, I was very happy with the outcome. My friend Dan ye won 32 ( I think) including best in show for her Geophagus Altifrons which i happen to think was the nicest fish in the show. So a huge shout out to the Geophagus fishes because there was a big turn out for Geo's in the show this year. It was one of the better conventions for show fish and folks were having a good time in Denver.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
No doubt the fish show was amazing. Dan Ye has an awesome collection and I'm sure she brought everything she could with the show being in her home town. Wish I could have made the trip, but it was just too far to travel.

Congrats on your success in the show!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators