• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA Holiday Party

chriscoli

Administrator
Hey Everyone!

The CCA Holiday party will be at my house (Burtonsville, MD) on the usual meeting day/time.

More details to follow, but mark your calendars for December 13th and be thinking about sort of side dish you'd like to bring.

I don't guarantee that we'll be entirely unpacked, but you all don't mind sitting on boxes, right? :)

chriscoli

Administrator
Oh, we'll absolutely be doing a gift exchange! Participation is voluntary (bring one, get one) but it's lots of fun so you don't want to miss out!

mchambers

Former CCA member
Thanks to our fearless leader, Christine, for hosting! I had a great time and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Yes - thanks to Christine and Bruce for volunteering to host and opening your home to us! What an amazing new fishroom... and awesome food, drink and company.

Wish we could have stayed longer but The Tots had a friends' birthday party to attend...

Cheers,
Matt

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Thanks for hosting, Chris & Bruce. I had a great time.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

I'm sorry to have missed another great CCA holiday party. December is such an insanely busy month with the upcoming holidays, holiday concerts, volunteering in my boys' classes, and violin and piano lessons and concerts.

I hope to return to the club again someday in the near future, like when they graduate from high school. LOL! :p:lol::p:lol:

Arlene