• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

February Blackworms

JLW

CCA Members
Hey Folks,

Blackworms are available for the February meeting! Get your order in now. Orders must be submitted by 4PM Wednesday! Pre-payments must be then, but also order if you're paying at the meeting. Please note that I -rarely- have extra worms available. Order here or via e-mail to BatfishAquatics@gmail.com.

Blackworms are sold per cup, which is approximately 2/3'rds of a pound. Please note that worms are sold by VOLUME, not by weight, and the conversion is approximate. The price is PREPAID // PAY AT MEETING. Prepaid worms may be paid via PayPal to BatfishAquatics@gmail.com, and must be paid by then. If you do not have PayPal, I can send you an invoice to pay via credit card.

Blackworms
1.5 CUPS O' WORM: $28 // $32
1 CUP O' WORMS: $22 // $28
1/2 CUP O' WORMS: $14 // $18
1/4 CUP O WORMS: $10 // $14
Portion (About a shotglass): $5

Ice Pack -- $5 (Gel pack, frozen, keep your worms or other stuff cold)

Please note that in order to bring in blackworms economically, I need to get orders for about 12-15 cups total. If I don't get near that, I can't bring them in; I don't mind absorbing a few pounds for the shop or whatever, but we gotta get in the ballpark. :) So please get your orders in, so I can keep bringing them in!

JLW

CCA Members
Bumping this, right now we've got about 2 lbs worth of orders, I need a lot more to do this.

Becca

Members
This is the best deal in blackworms, guys. They are clean, don't smell, and last a long time if kept well oxygenated. I've been keeping mine in a marina breeder box on a 10 gallon with an airline stuck through the top and I still have some left from last month. The fish love them.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App