• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTS/WTT 48" Quad CFL with bulbs $50

olzkool

Members
48" Compact fluorescent light fixture. It has 4 bulbs, all are actinic at the moment. It is a very solid looking unit with a fan. Bulbs alone are almost $100 new. Looking for $50 cash, ac70 or 110 or Malawi males that I may not have already

Pick up only. I cannot make the meeting or the BBQ
Chris

Becca

Members
What bulbs does it take? I might be interested, but would need to replace the bulbs with planted-tank lighting... Will it run only 2 bulbs at a time?

olzkool

Members
Any red or marble bn? If so we could work out a trade? All the regular ones I got from you have grown up to be diatom munching monsters.

Becca

Members
Any red or marble bn? If so we could work out a trade? All the regular ones I got from you have grown up to be diatom munching monsters.

I have the standard brown BNPs. My blue/purple panaque ate all the albino babies when I quarantined him in the grow-out tank. The brown ones see a little better, so they didn't fall prey to his appetite for baby BNPs. I know, sounds unbelievable, but true!!!

I just realized your original post says you WON'T be at the meeting/BBQ, not that you WILL. I can't make it out to Essex. I can barely sit for an hour right now b/c I've been having heinous lower back problems - a drive is out of the question.

olzkool

Members
That sucks. Sorry to hear that. There are a couple guys tht drive past me that may be going. Or, maybe I can just be late. Problem is I don't get off until 4 and it takes me an hour to get there. By then it's all over.

Regardless, to answer your question, it has two separate switches and cords and can be on two bulbs at a time

ErnieG

Members
Becca, the cfl bulbs are perfect for plants. That's what I run on my dirted tanks and the plants love it.

Becca

Members
If someone might be able to bring it I could paypal tbe money, but ot the plecos... lol

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

olzkool

Members
My son is living right near Ft. Belvoir now and comes up on the weekends. I don't know how far from there you are but if its closer I could give it to him.

Becca

Members
That is pretty far, I think. I'm in Damascus, which is sort of near Frederick.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

olzkool

Members
This is still available. I actually forgot about it. I can bring it to the November meeting for $40. This is a steal. The bulbs alone are way more than that.