• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

POKING MY HEAD IN TO SAY HELLO

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
JUST WANTED TO SAY H-E-L-L-O! IVE BEEN ABSENT FOR AWHILE BUT I HAVENT FORGOT MY CCA FAMILY. IVE MISSED YOU GUYS AS WELL AS THE FRIENDSHIPS AND FISH BROTHEREN. I SAW SOME NICE POSTS TODAY. I SEE CCA IS STILL A FAMILY. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. TAKE CARE AND ILL SEE YOU GUYS AROUND. ;)

Yeah you arent allowed to miss more CCA events than I do, its just not the balance of the universe, no one misses as much as I do.

rich_one

Members
That's my homie right there! Might not be in this club today if not for you, brother! Waiting for The Return, man! Waiting for The Return!

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
I know I'm still new here but your setups inspired me to keep similar stuff. I can't wait until you get your first 6' tank again after your hiatus from the hobby. Still sux to really lose Mike as well. Guys like you and Mike are the reason I keep coming back to CCA. A true brotherhood. And when so many other hobbies are self indulgent this hobby consistently gives me more than I ask for.

Patiently (excitedly) awaiting your return.

Drew

Rasta Fish

Members
Hey DQ!
Nice to see you're still around
although i am glad you went into exile for awhile
I could not stand hearing about Miami Heat from you another year :)

Dude its good to hear from you, hope all is well on your end. I cant wait to see you get back in the hobby, you added so much to CCA and it is missed all around. let all know when you are ready to come back i am sure you will be able to find every type of fish you want right here in the family....

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I know I'm still new here but your setups inspired me to keep similar stuff. I can't wait until you get your first 6' tank again after your hiatus from the hobby. Still sux to really lose Mike as well. Guys like you and Mike are the reason I keep coming back to CCA. A true brotherhood. And when so many other hobbies are self indulgent this hobby consistently gives me more than I ask for.

Patiently (excitedly) awaiting your return.

Drew

THANKS BRO ;)