• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB -- Anyone with a pair of rainbow cichlids

Before I order another pair off Aquabid or via Jeff Rapp, just wanted to put a call out to members. I've got one pair sitting in QT now, but will want a second pair in the next week or two for my planted 58 gallon tank. Anyone got two they are willing to part with? Something similar in size to what I have would be ideal -- about 2".

Holly

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Check with the seller JGentry on Monster Fish Keepers. He had some fry growing out, and may even still have some pairs. His shipping is very reasonable and I was very happy with the fish that I got from him. I think that Dogofwar actually got his rainbows from JD.

Jon

dogofwar

CCA Members
jd is a great guy. I'll get his current list and see if anyone else wants to order. I got some of the blue varient rainbows from him a couple months ago...

Matt

Check with the seller JGentry on Monster Fish Keepers. He had some fry growing out, and may even still have some pairs. His shipping is very reasonable and I was very happy with the fish that I got from him. I think that Dogofwar actually got his rainbows from JD.

Jon

Thanks for that link. He only has 1" fry left of the rainbows. That probably doesn't work for me as you can't sex them at that point (I'd assume). But I like the "blue variant" concept. Matt -- sent you a PM