• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: fish and supplies

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
black bar endlers free trio with any purchace
sunset lyretail mollies $2 a piece
amatitlania siquia $5 each
ancistrus sp. pucallpa gold -the rest are pending-
skiffia multipunctata 3 unsexed juveniles $3 each CARES fish
7" female amphilpophus lyonsi $25 CARES fish
8" pimelodus gracilis -surprisingly peaceful for a catfish his size- $25
maxijet 400 $8
I also have a 55 for sale:
http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22630

rich_one

Members
Thanks, Dan. Will pm you when I get home. Attempting to pm crashes the app on my phone.

-Rich

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
bump
Rich, I didnt recieve a recent pm from you so if you sent it it might be some computer issue
All prices are negotiable and I will trade for plants, catfish (especially ancistrus :D), live bearers, ca or sa cichlids, apistos, tanks, stands, air supplies, ect.
All prices are obo
thanks!

frkyltn

Members
is the lyonsi still available? if so I'm about to set up a 75g and wanted to know if I could keep her in there, if yes is there anything I could be able to keep with her in there or would she need the 75g to herself? thanx

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
bump, lyonsi, tank and lids pending
Also adding an adult pair of chapalicthys encaustus CARES fish $15
and a juvenile pair of zoogoneticus tequila critically endangered CARES fish $15
Take both pairs for $25
If you'd like to see pics of anything feel free to ask
Dan if like the lyonsi if no one takes it. Thanks

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
You are next in line after frkyltn

rich_one

Members
Dan, go ahead and let Forester take the lyonsi. After thinking about it some more, I'm going to pass on it. Thanks!

-Rich

frkyltn

Members
Dan, go ahead and let Forester take the lyonsi. After thinking about it some more, I'm going to pass on it. Thanks!

-Rich
damnn I'm taking the frontosa because thought you were taking the lynosi then you back out!! lol..its cool..Ive been waiting for a large frontosa at a good price since forever. Forester enjoy. I'm passing also.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
That awesome, my big male was just too aggressive for her so I hope she'll be happier with yours.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Cool! I believe kevin lives in Silver spring and he's buying a few things from me so I can probably swing by your place while Im there. Im currently on vaca so I'll give you a specific time and date when I get back