• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Clown Loaches

Aiacr

Members
I know this is a cichlid club and all that, but i have 2 clown loaches right now in my 30 gal apisto tank that just dont fit, and my other tank (15 gal) doesnt have enough room for them. If anyone wants them, let me know...im willing to just give them up, but if you have something you feel would fit with Apisto cacatuoides, or even some plants or whatever. Im not asking for anything, but if you're willing to give, i probably wont deny ;) Ill be coming to the may meeting, so if wanted, i can bring them there.

PS. And it might be possible here in the future that i might have a male or two Apisto cacatuoides that i might be trying to find homes for, not quite sure yet as they are not old enough to fully sex, but i know i have a male for sure (cause he and one of the females are constantly showing off to each other), and with the tank only being 30 gallons, i dont think there's enough room for two males. But ill keep you posted on that.