• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Clown Loaches

Davey_8313

Members
Just picked these guys up a couple days ago. Two of them are 3.5-4" and 5 are about 2". Might be selling the smaller ones though so let me know if you might be interested. One of the small ones have an oddball pattern. Click HERE to go to the video. I can't figure out how to embed Photobucket videos.

Last edited:

Davey_8313

Members
Thanks. Getting another trio of 3-5" from a friend that I'm probably gonna get after I get these smaller ones out.

Chicklid

Members
loaches

I'll take the smaller clowns. I have some I'm already growing out and you can never have enough clown loaches. :)

ddavila06

Members
why get rid of the little ones to get bigger ones?...keep them all!!! loaches in general love being in groups, i have one that is about 5-6 inches and used to have two more, haven't seen them in about a year, maybe they died :( anywho, keep them all!!! oh, and maybe add more wood, they look scared of that humongous texas!!!! lol