• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Items For Sale

Troyale

Members
Items I have for sale are listed below. If you are interested in something and would like a pic let me know. Please PM if you want to buy something or have questions! PM sends me an email notification and I will respond much quicker. I am located in Baltimore. Thanks for looking.

8" Wild Caught Mpimbwe Frontosa - $60 (came from tparker 1 1/2 ago)
10 f2 Tropheus Duboisi 2.5"-3.5+" - $150
2 -40lb bags of beige pfs sand - $10 for both
45 gal. with stand and canopy with light - $75 will throw in gravel/coral for free or 1 40lb bag of pfs sand
Assortment of large rocks - $5 for 5-8 rocks.
2 bags of crushed coral - $10 each in trash bags. came out of a 180 gal.
small bag of turqouise gravel - $5
bag of natural colored gravel - $10 in trash bag. came of of a 120gal
bag of pfs and gravel mixed - $5
Protein skimmer- $40
2 large containers full of live rock. $40 for about 40+ lbs worth

Troy

Troyale

Members
Below are pics of the tropheus and 45 gal. First pic of 45 is without flash and second is with.Some pics were too large, have to work on making the file size smaller. Tropheus were moving quite a bit.
will try to post more soon.
Aldrich - my phone battery is too low to get a good pic of the frontosa. Soon as it charges a bit I will try to get you some. But I'm the same guy you got the Oreochromis, ctenochromis and other fish from.

20140331_202452.jpg

20140331_202422.jpg

20140331_202705.jpg

20140331_202520.jpg

Last edited:

Troyale

Members
More of the tropheus. I think the few close ups may be too large to post. it only shows three out of the six i tried to post.

20140331_203815.jpg

20140331_202711.jpg

20140331_203811.jpg

Last edited:

Troyale

Members
Aldrich here is a pic of the frontosa before my battery went low. I was wiping off the glass and turning the tank light on when my battery went low. Not a good pic at all but just to give you an idea of the size. I was about 10 feet away from the tank. A close up will shot its size and true color. It has a rich purplish blue color with clean stripes but you cant tell in this pic. Will post some later.

20140331_203108.jpg

20140331_203716.jpg

Last edited:

Troyale

Members
How many males are there

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Not 100% sure haven't tried venting them. I think out of the three that have lost their dots and have the yellow stripes forming nicely are two males and one female. I see the two of the males doing the shake for one of them and trying to corner her off. The other 7 I am not sure. I had 11 but I only counted ten. Maybe one disappeared I dont know. Have to cut the lights on once they are sleep and do a count. But im really happy with their growth so far. Getting a large group of some wild cyprichromis this week and trying to make some room.

Ading522

Members
Aldrich here is a pic of the frontosa before my battery went low. I was wiping off the glass and turning the tank light on when my battery went low. Not a good pic at all but just to give you an idea of the size. I was about 10 feet away from the tank. A close up will shot its size and true color. It has a rich purplish blue color with clean stripes but you cant tell in this pic. Will post some later.

I know I got the oreochromis from you and the ctenochromis.. So I am sure I'm getting quality fish..I just want to see the specimen.. :) I'll wait for better pics..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
Good land.. That's an awesome specimen.. I'll send you a pm..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App