• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Huge Plant Pre-order Sale

Did anyone who ordered receive plants I ordered paid and nothin have emailed pm here and through his sitse with no response he said he was gonna mail mine out Tuesday and still nothing please contact me if not I will have to contact PayPal to stop payment which I do.t want to do because I really want the plants anyone with his number or know him please pm me so I can resolve this issue thanks John

Becca

Members
I picked up my plants yesterday. Some didn't come in, but he refunded the money for those.

Was s on again no response buyers beware in contacting PayPal I guess

I'm sorry for the slow response. I saw your claim with paypal and asked them to do a full refund as I can not now that there is a claim. My dad has been in and out of the hospital. I will still send you your plants for free and sorry for the delay. Pm me with any other issues you may have.

I will pay for plants please send them people here know.me from ECC I will pay for my plants no problem I really want them and will want more in the future you have my number call me this afternoon as you said in pm I will see to change with PayPal and hope your father gets well soon my father is having health issues too I know.what your going through thanks John

Talked to Chris we worked out the deal he had some issues that's why he didn't contact me hopefully have my plants by weekend and gonna order some more bigger ones soon thanks again Chris for getting this deal taking care of and ill hold that 450 for you if you can't get rid of it lol thanks again

Hannibal

Members
Anyone else order plants and not get them yet? I have yet to see mine and have not heard back from Chris...

Hannibal

Members
I guess I am just going to chalk this up as I am not getting my plants and am out $20 or so, glad I was using this as a test order before ordering a bunch of plants. I have contacted Chris through multiple channels and have heard nothing back from him. I find it rather amusing that he was on here crying about his failed business venture out in Ohio due to the other guy taking his money or whatever and he turns around and does the same thing. No big shake on losing the $20, glad it wasn't more. Lesson learned, I guess I will have to keep an eye out on who I do business with.

JasonC

Members
Think that begs the question if *anyone* has heard from him recently? Chris is a pretty stand-up guy and I don't think that he would purposely rip someone off... His last activity is listed as 4/24.. so he hasn't even been on the forum in a while. Hope all is okay w/ him... anyone have some alternate channels to reach out to him through?

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Think that begs the question if *anyone* has heard from him recently? Chris is a pretty stand-up guy and I don't think that he would purposely rip someone off... His last activity is listed as 4/24.. so he hasn't even been on the forum in a while. Hope all is okay w/ him... anyone have some alternate channels to reach out to him through?

Sounds like he tried... He did say last post he Dad was sick but that doesn't excuse the issues with the sale. It takes a few button clicks to refund money.

Hannibal

Members
I hope that everything is ok with him and have no ill will towards him. Like I said I just chalked this up as a lesson learned, $20 certainly isn't going to break my bank. I reached out to him numerous times on here both before and after his last active date. He has my address as well as my cell number so contacting me or sending the plants would have been easily accomplished. I even emailed him through his company and have not heard anything. I just wanted to put the information out there in the event that someone was thinking about spending thousands of dollars with him on an acrylic aquarium with a 30yr warranty. If he can't honor a $20 order for plants... actions speak louder than words in my book.

JasonC

Members
I hope that everything is ok with him and have no ill will towards him. Like I said I just chalked this up as a lesson learned, $20 certainly isn't going to break my bank. I reached out to him numerous times on here both before and after his last active date. He has my address as well as my cell number so contacting me or sending the plants would have been easily accomplished. I even emailed him through his company and have not heard anything. I just wanted to put the information out there in the event that someone was thinking about spending thousands of dollars with him on an acrylic aquarium with a 30yr warranty. If he can't honor a $20 order for plants... actions speak louder than words in my book.

Sounds like you have done your due diligence... sorry that it went down like that...