• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTS The Elusive White Knight Ahli

olzkool

Members
This Ad will be replacing my feeler ad from 6 months ago. So please feel free to read that one for background if you like, but post only to this one.

I have a large group of White Knight Ahli's for sale or trade. There has been a surge of interest lately, so I have decided not to wait any longer and list them for sale here. These are not the commonly mislabeled albino Fryeri with red eyes. They are the real deal, true black eyed , Leucistic "white Knights". Most of you know how rare these are and how infrequently they are available for sale. I have already sold 50 or so, and everyone has been very happy. Several members here have purchased them, and quite a few others have been to my house and seen them. I am sure some reputable CCA members can chime in if you want references. I have both Male and females available for sale. All but a few are between 2.5 and 3.5" with the males being the larger ones. Most males are showing the blue sheen so they can be easily identified. They are very healthy, and have only been fed NLS Spectrum and Thera A. I believe my prices are very fair considering these are nowhere to be found, and the few places that did have them were selling them for $44 and $24 for regulars WHEN they had them in stock.

Single Males: $20
Females: $15
Group of three or more: $15 ea. regardless of sex.
No other quantity discounts
I will consider trades.

Those of you that know me are aware my schedule is extremely grueling. If you Pm me and I don't get right back to you, I am working, not ignoring. I will get back to you as soon as I can. It is very hard for me to drive distances to meet so pick up at the house is preferred. I very rarely make the meetings as I work Saturdays. I will try to leave work early, and make a trip down there this Saturday if I get a big enough order, but will not get there until the end of the meeting.
I have had several requests for shipping, and will accommodate if the order is large enough, but will sell first to members for in person transactions
Pm me if you have any questions.
Thanks
Chris

olzkool,

I've asked to buy some from you even before you posted this thread and I've PM'd you since but you're not replying, why? Could I please get some of these white knights from you, please?

Localzoo

Board of Directors
olzkool,

I've asked to buy some from you even before you posted this thread and I've PM'd you since but you're not replying, why? Could I please get some of these white knights from you, please?

He's usually really busy. I send text and won't get a reply for a while. But again, I know him and I know he's usually swamped. And when not at work is hanging out with the kids

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

olzkool

Members
olzkool,

James I emailed and pmd you. The pm I got said you needed a shipping quote to Biloxi MS. I can ship them out but said I don't have shipping supplies. I have to get some breather bags and chems. Meeting people here is hard enough with my schedule. If you definitely want a the 4 you mentioned I can ship them as soon as I get shipping mats and have the time. I am holding them for you and they won't go anywhere. If you need them immediately then I can't help sorry.

James I emailed and pmd you. The pm I got said you needed a shipping quote to Biloxi MS. I can ship them out but said I don't have shipping supplies. I have to get some breather bags and chems. Meeting people here is hard enough with my schedule. If you definitely want a the 4 you mentioned I can ship them as soon as I get shipping mats and have the time. I am holding them for you and they won't go anywhere. If you need them immediately then I can't help sorry.

Chris,

Sorry to sound impatient, I'm not, I saw your post about them going fast and was wondering why I wasn't contacted. I'm in no hurry to get them, it's just good to know that you're holding them for me. I know you don't have to do that and I appreciate it greatly. Please keep me posted on the status as well as you can.

Thanks again,
James

olzkool

Members
The pics don't really do them justice. The blue iridescence is ridiculous. Just ask anyone who has a male. The regular white ones in the background are females. They are getting pretty big