• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New 240 setup..rescape..

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Nice, bright and clean, but perhaps somewhat static in its geometry. I suggest you look at the rule of thirds or golden ratio and see what you can do to unbalance the composition. Personally, I find that an unbalanced composition makes for a more dynamic display.

It might be as simple as taking the two plants you have along the sides and placing them together slightly off-center. If you can take the plants apart and make one taller than the other, even better.

I know this is a Rift lake tank, but google around for Amano style nature aquariums. Amano frequently has pictures of the tank with the hardscape set before he starts planting.

Blaise

Digital

Members
I think huge curled piece of drift wood would be really cool. Tall stump with branches twisting and going every direction.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

AquaStudent

Members
Awesome stuff Bill. I remember seeing that tank in person last year. It's impressive how tall and broad it is. 65 fully grown show peacocks will look IMPRESSIVE!