• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

who builds aquarium stands?

judtaaron

Members
Hey everyone , I saw a post on here a while back I tried to search but just gave up. It was for someone offering their skills at building stands . does anyone remember this or can reference me to the user?

I need a stand to hold a 55 gal on the bottom and a 40 long above it and another 40 long above that one .
3 tanks one stand!
thanks in advance guys

chriscoli

Administrator
Also, if you want to do it yourself, check out Ted Judy's rack building videos....he makes it pretty easy.

Becca

Members
Even I managed to build one of Ted's racks (ok, with help from my dad who is NOT afraid of a circular saw).

I think Damian Davila (ddavila06 I think is his username) will also build you something for a price.

ddavila06

Members
Even I managed to build one of Ted's racks (ok, with help from my dad who is NOT afraid of a circular saw).

I think Damian Davila (ddavila06 I think is his username) will also build you something for a price.

not anymore. no tools or time. thank you for the kind words though

Bigred

Members
Harlowe777 built two of mine. Here's a pic of my old 55 over 20 long

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1404561451525.jpg

Fishworld

Members
Hello, I have a 125 gallon aquarium and stand. The stand is short and I would like to make it a bit taller. Does anyone know anybody that could use what the stand has now and just add bigger wood pieces?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

harlowe777

Members
I can do it..you bring it hereI can do anything you want to it ..for cheap..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App