• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

how do i know when my membership expires?

ddavila06

Members
I am not sure if im up for renewal yet, where do I check? I still have not received my 2014 card BTW....

if i am overdue, can I pay via paypal? Thanks

dogofwar

CCA Members
Ruth maintains a spreadsheet and folks should receive an email from her reminding them to renew (I think a month before and for a couple of folks after).

Your name is still green, so you're still a current CCA member.

Ruth (or someone) has been at nearly every meeting with Membership Cards. Probably Saturday as well.

Matt

chriscoli

Administrator
I got an email reminder today for my membership renewal, but I also wouldn't rely on that 100% just in case it gets caught in a spam filter or something.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I thought there used to be some place on the forum you could click and it would tell you...?

Maybe I'm just making that up. :/

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I thought there used to be some place on the forum you could click and it would tell you...?

Maybe I'm just making that up. :/

Click on 'User CP' at the top of the page. It will have a box that says 'CCA Membership Expiration.' Mine is 1/31/2015.