• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Vaporizer ?

Cichness

Members
vap

I tried it for about 2 months to help me cut down on smoking. seemed great at first. cut down a lot on cigarettes. I started getting migraine headaches from it. (guess I was hitting it to much or the nicotine level was to high) I gave it up for now. the headaches were to much to take.

frkyltn

Members
wifey got me one last Nov with some oil wo nic...didn't want to use it at first until my son told me I could get oil with nicotine...took me a while but I have quit smoking cigs after 18 years..Nov will be 2 years since I've had one..I use my vaporizer everyday

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Love mine. Isn't quite as good as a cigarette, but definitely scratches the itch better than other things I've tried (gum, chantix, lozenges, patch...).

frkyltn

Members
I tried it for about 2 months to help me cut down on smoking. seemed great at first. cut down a lot on cigarettes. I started getting migraine headaches from it. (guess I was hitting it to much or the nicotine level was to high) I gave it up for now. the headaches were to much to take.

Love mine. Isn't quite as good as a cigarette, but definitely scratches the itch better than other things I've tried (gum, chantix, lozenges, patch...).

yeah way better than those other things and I hvnt had a craving for a cig in a long time..i for sure do not miss the smell and wifey no longer sends me out to smoke, I acn vape in the house or in car when she is next to me.I love mine! I used to use high nicotine but also used to get the headaches..I use very low nic now and don't get as much headaches but I suffered from migraines way before I started vapping

10370366_10152750835357328_172968039239643500_n.jpg

10672050_10152729136257328_7293985789066942255_n.jpg

I've been doing it for a little over a year now, mostly smoke free. I'll have the occasional cig when I'm drinking. Right now I'm dripping ripe vapes pear-almond with my mutation XL and ipv2 @ 50w and it's killer. I started at 24g nic and am down to 6g, ocasionally 12g.

Cichlid Lips

Members
peanut butter!! I havnt come across that..but I'm luvin the mango, pina colada and the sweet quava..mmmmmmmm

Was in my local shop a week or so ago and a customer was trying pepperoni pizza flavor. Of course I had to try it, and for sure was pepperoni pizza. Not something I would get myself, but the amount of flavors is crazy now a days.

frkyltn

Members
Wow..yea tabacco shop near me dsnt have any of those flavors!!! Just a bunch of candy flavors i hate..i like some of the fruits

Wow..yea tabacco shop near me dsnt have any of those flavors!!! Just a bunch of candy flavors i hate..i like some of the fruits

Next time you're down Rt1 towards Alexandria, stop by VAPE NOVA. My good friend Pat owns the shop. If you do stop in there make sure you tell him an aquarium would look good in his shop, I've been trying to set one up since he opened!

frkyltn

Members
I live on rt 1 behind lorton library near ft belvior..i go to tabacco world...ill have to stop in there..hey maybe he buys harlow777(billy) aquarium...lol