• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Vaporizer ?

manbern

Members
You'll get set up there. Go with a mutationX dripper. Vapewell is deep, nice open posts, and the airflow is insane. Also it's an authentic that won't break the bank.

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely pick one up! Unfortunately, I already dropped some money on Veritas, Plumeveil, and Tugboat clones! I don't mind though, I'll get my practice on those and if I mess things up, it won't be so bad, lol!

How about mods? Can you recommend any authentic mech mods that aren't outrageously priced?

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely pick one up! Unfortunately, I already dropped some money on Veritas, Plumeveil, and Tugboat clones! I don't mind though, I'll get my practice on those and if I mess things up, it won't be so bad, lol!

How about mods? Can you recommend any authentic mech mods that aren't outrageously priced?

Honestly there isn't an authentic mech mod that isn't over priced. I impulse bought my Munstro, and that cost me $200. My iPV2 was about $100. A good hcigar clone will be more than adequate, and only cost you $40-$50, cheaper online.

+1 for Mount Baker. Best prices for liquid, hands down. I drip hawk sauce and thug juice max VG daily, and extreme ice is loaded in my RSST for my ADV.

frkyltn

Members
I'm just using the Kanger Mini Protank 2 with the Ego Twist batteries. Don't get huge smoke from it, but it's convenient and discreet.

I get stuff mostly on-line (shout out to Mt Baker Vapor), but have stopped at Bethesda Vapor, down the street from my work. Decent shop with good juice, but being in Bethesda, their prices on hardware are a bit on the steep side.

Honestly there isn't an authentic mech mod that isn't over priced. I impulse bought my Munstro, and that cost me $200. My iPV2 was about $100. A good hcigar clone will be more than adequate, and only cost you $40-$50, cheaper online.

+1 for Mount Baker. Best prices for liquid, hands down. I drip hawk sauce and thug juice max VG daily, and extreme ice is loaded in my RSST for my ADV.

Just checked Mount Baker..prices are nice for juice and nice flavors..thinking of upgrading to itaste MVP starter..its a step up for me...lol

manbern

Members

I bought a Private V2 Mechanical Mod from fasttech.com. They sell a lot of clones, but some authentic too. They're based out of China, but they're shipping is free, no minimum purchase required! Granted, it did take awhile for stuff to arrive, but for the prices, I think a little patience is worth it. I already have another order placed with them, getting a Nemesis clone mod, and some other goodies!

SO, I'm a self taught coil builder now. Just watched as many YouTube videos as I could and decided to try it for myself. My first 3-4 coils were garbage, but I got better with every fail, lol. But I think I've gotten pretty good with single coil builds with 24 gauge kanthal now. Right now, I'm trying parallel coil builds. I just built a vertical parallel coil with 24gauge that ohmed out at .3 ohms, for my Veritas RDA, and HOLY CLOUDS!!!! With only 3-4 puffs from my mod, there was a straight up fog in my living room, lol! And the flavor was GREAT!! I think unless I'm on the road, i'll just be dripping from now on! I'll probably just use my tanks (Kanger, and Nautilus) for when I'm on the road! But I heard about this "Big Dripper" RDA that allows you to fill up a tank, but you can drip onto your coils just by depressing the drip tip a couple times. If that one does just what I think it does, I just might sell off all my tanks, lol!

Nigelk8485

Members
I love mine. I used to smoke 1.5-2 packs a day, now I just....smoke on this constantly.

I did gain my sense of smell and taste back after a few months and am able to run more than a mile without feeling like I'm suffocating, so that's good. But now I wish I could quit this.

I have a silver bullet, been using it for maybe 2 and a half years with no issues. It's the first one I've found that delivers a good throat hit and was able to keep me from craving cigarettes.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

frkyltn

Members
I love mine. I used to smoke 1.5-2 packs a day, now I just....smoke on this constantly.

I did gain my sense of smell and taste back after a few months and am able to run more than a mile without feeling like I'm suffocating, so that's good. But now I wish I could quit this.

I have a silver bullet, been using it for maybe 2 and a half years with no issues. It's the first one I've found that delivers a good throat hit and was able to keep me from craving cigarettes.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

After vaping almost a year im slowly gaining my senses back also..Feeling the same about quiting this..slowed down after the headaches and lower nic and that helped.I smoked newports a pack a day for 20 years,will be 3 years since in Nov...but then I picked up black n milds for 2.5 years, 6 months since..dnt want to go back to that..I am glad I changed to vaping.

Last edited:
I bought a Private V2 Mechanical Mod from fasttech.com. They sell a lot of clones, but some authentic too. They're based out of China, but they're shipping is free, no minimum purchase required! Granted, it did take awhile for stuff to arrive, but for the prices, I think a little patience is worth it. I already have another order placed with them, getting a Nemesis clone mod, and some other goodies!

SO, I'm a self taught coil builder now. Just watched as many YouTube videos as I could and decided to try it for myself. My first 3-4 coils were garbage, but I got better with every fail, lol. But I think I've gotten pretty good with single coil builds with 24 gauge kanthal now. Right now, I'm trying parallel coil builds. I just built a vertical parallel coil with 24gauge that ohmed out at .3 ohms, for my Veritas RDA, and HOLY CLOUDS!!!! With only 3-4 puffs from my mod, there was a straight up fog in my living room, lol! And the flavor was GREAT!! I think unless I'm on the road, i'll just be dripping from now on! I'll probably just use my tanks (Kanger, and Nautilus) for when I'm on the road! But I heard about this "Big Dripper" RDA that allows you to fill up a tank, but you can drip onto your coils just by depressing the drip tip a couple times. If that one does just what I think it does, I just might sell off all my tanks, lol!

I saw that style RDA at Hooked on Vapes, I wasn't impressed. Honestly for road use a good genesis style RBA is what you need. I build my RSST at around .8 and it gives me good flavor and a thick pull. You can cloud chase on gene's really easy.

manbern

Members
I saw that style RDA at Hooked on Vapes, I wasn't impressed. Honestly for road use a good genesis style RBA is what you need. I build my RSST at around .8 and it gives me good flavor and a thick pull. You can cloud chase on gene's really easy.

Good to know, gonna have to give that a try! What are you using for wicking material? SS mesh? Or cotton?