• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wii U

Greengirl

Members
Hi everyone, Does anyone have a Wii U that I can borrow after Christmas? I just need to play Hyrule Warriors and be done with it. It is the only game I want to play on the Wii U so I really don't want to buy a whole new console for one game. I am sure some of you can relate. Please? I take excellent care of consoles. I still have a Dreamcast and Nintendo 64. And an old Super Nintendo with Duck Hunt.
Pretty Please?

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Hi everyone, Does anyone have a Wii U that I can borrow after Christmas? I just need to play Hyrule Warriors and be done with it. It is the only game I want to play on the Wii U so I really don't want to buy a whole new console for one game. I am sure some of you can relate. Please? I take excellent care of consoles. I still have a Dreamcast and Nintendo 64. And an old Super Nintendo with Duck Hunt.
Pretty Please?

Do you have a regular wii? I believe I've got a few Zelda games...maybe, might be with my brother back at my parents place.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Greengirl

Members
I do have a regular Wii. And I have all the other zelda games for it. But I just want to play this new one to see what the craze is. But it is the only game I want to play so I can't justify buying a $300 machine to play one game.

Becca

Members
I do have a regular Wii. And I have all the other zelda games for it. But I just want to play this new one to see what the craze is. But it is the only game I want to play so I can't justify buying a $300 machine to play one game.

The craze is manufactured as a ploy to get you to buy the machine so you can play the game. Don't buy into the hype, resist and defeat your pixeled overlords!!!!

At least it's not the P(o)S4... Those jerks made a NEW system that's not backwards compatible with games from the older systems, which means there are now TWO $600 time/money sinks sitting in my house. :angry:

Can you tell I'm not a gamer? Not even a little...

Becca

Members
Becca you and I have a lot of fun not being gamers together...

Quite true!

Honestly, the only game system I ever thought looked particularly fun was Wii, and that was mostly because its usage did not require sitting on my bum.

On the plus side, a playstation can heat your whole house. I wish I was kidding, but I'm not...

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Quite true!

Honestly, the only game system I ever thought looked particularly fun was Wii, and that was mostly because its usage did not require sitting on my bum.

On the plus side, a playstation can heat your whole house. I wish I was kidding, but I'm not...

Ohh man those thing use up energy like crazy. I wish I had time to play....man when Lizzie is older we are going to settle arguments with Mario karts lol

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Paper and pencil rpgs are where it's at. There's nothing like the sound of dice rattling on the table. I haven't had to upgrade my system since 1975...

Blaise

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I wish you were my father...my dad never played video games with me, but he did play some board games. Monopoly was our favorite.

Thank you. I'm trying to be the opposite of my parents in certain areas. Hey, that's awesome, I know monopoly takes a week or more to play LOL! Tell me you won.