• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks and Sponge Filters

Forester

Members
Hi everyone,

I have seven 10-gallon tanks and a large quantity of sponge filters available for sale. The 10-gallon's are $10 a piece; the first five 10-gallon's come with glass lids; the other two don't have lids. The sponge filters are $4 for a small, $5 for a medium, and $6 for a medium that is already seeded from one of my tanks. Discounts on multiple items. Willing to trade for 30g and 40g breeder tanks. Please PM me if you are interested or email me at lucasfish@verizon.net. The tanks and filters can picked up at my house or at the next meeting.

Thanks,

Lucas

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Are you interested in trading some fish for one of the 10 gallons?
I have a thread with a bunch of stuff for sale

Forester

Members
How about one of the 10s a glass lid and a seeded sponge filter for the Thayeri and $10. I have found mated pairs for $20. So $10 for a lone female isn't very appealing.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I dont need a sponge filter so would the female and $5 for the 10 be good?
I also have a piece of driftwood attached to a piece of slate that I can sell, if your interested I could do the driftwood and the laeticara for the 10

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I live in potomac, this weekend Im booked and I have camp during the week. Unless you can stop by in the late afternoon I'll have to pick it up next weekend

sreid76

Members
Don't forget about the lids that you have for me. Do you have any sponges left?

-Stan

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Forester

Members
Don't forget about the lids that you have for me. Do you have any sponges left?

-Stan

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

I havent. And i have lots of sponges eft

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App