• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

MARBLE GOBY EATING AXOLOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could feed my fish golden caviar, I could feed my daughter dog food. Why not right? I hope that wasn't the free one posted on here before aquamania. Is it common for you to give your fish 50$ snacks? I'm not bashing, I was just curious what the thought process leading up to this was?

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

IKANBETUTU

Members
I could feed my fish golden caviar, I could feed my daughter dog food. Why not right? I hope that wasn't the free one posted on here before aquamania. Is it common for you to give your fish 50$ snacks? I'm not bashing, I was just curious what the thought process leading up to this was?

XXXXXXXXX

Up until this point I said nothing disrespectful to you. Your response is totally uncalled for. I was looking for an answer like "oh, I had no more room" "his legs were missing". However you choose to go a different route so I will be blunt and honest with you. Your tanks look like garbage, your fish appear unhappy, unhealthy and under fed, your tanks look like a three year old designed them, your three second vids with crappy fish and huge amounts of food and debris speak volumes about your intelligence, you have no clue what size tank your fish need. I could go on but continuing to point out you complete inability to care for fish is unnecessary. I need not say anything else, all one has to do is reference your crappy vids and they will see how pitiful you are. You are correct I will worry about my fish. Unfortunately you obviously don't worry about yours. Your thought process is glaringly obvious, "one fish eat other fish, me laugh". You sir are the scum of the earth not because of this video but because of all of them.

IKANBETUTU

Members
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X8CILt_z8Q YOU SOUND LIKE A FOOL.My tank looks like my fishes natrual habitat i dont set them up for approval of clowns like you. My gobys spawn very regularly in these tanks. My goby is in a 240 by his self and is very well feed. All my fish are fat and happy there is no food debris most the videos are taken during feeding time so that i get the best shots of the fish you idiot. I dont have to tell you what you want to hear i feed my fish WTF i want i dont care about you. I am one of the only people in the world breeding MARBLE GOBY natrually. You wont find any under feed fish in my collection.

IKANBETUTU

Members
And for the record anyone who has been to my house knows my fish are top quality i have sold some awesome fish over the years. I have put out dream fish lke this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaLGw1_eR1c big zues came from me. Skip will tell you ive been breeding all kinds of exotic fish for years. Your opinion means nothing to me.

If my opinion meant nothing a three post rebuttal would not have been necessary. Infact you were defensive after my one word post. Someone who does not care need not defend his actions. Give a fish water and and a mate they will spawn. Its what they do, doesn't take a rocket scientist. Gotta love it when someone cruises listings looking for free fish, promises them a good home to the seller then uses them as feeders.

npbarca

Members
Not necessarily true for the marble goby. The dominant goby will eat all other tank mates, so breeding in anything less than a super large tank is next to impossible. That is why I am curious, just interested how he does it.

The personality of fish and observation. My point was that pointing out you have fish that breed does not mean you are a master fishkeeper. Or even a compitant one.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
To the thread starter you will find that most on this forum won't find enjoyment in videos like that. Many of us are into conservation. You might find the response you are looking for on Water Wolves or from a few on MFK. Feeding your fish an endangered species whether captive bred or wild caught makes a lot of sense... Especially when it's not part of its natural diet.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Thai

Members
If my opinion meant nothing a three post rebuttal would not have been necessary. Infact you were defensive after my one word post. Someone who does not care need not defend his actions. Give a fish water and and a mate they will spawn. Its what they do, doesn't take a rocket scientist. Gotta love it when someone cruises listings looking for free fish, promises them a good home to the seller then uses them as feeders.

X1000000, I made the mistake of giving him a fish before he joined here, became goby fodder according to him

IKANBETUTU

Members

Shows u know nothing about MARBLE GOBY this is one of if not the most expensive freshwater food fish in asia, and they are very very difficult to breed without hormone injections in a aquarium setting. Many people try to breed this fish with no luck. Some get lucky every now and them my breeding are not luck ive been working with these fish ove 25 years and my first pair was in 1998. If fact most care sheets and infoon the fish will tell you it is impossible to breed in tanks.

IKANBETUTU

Members

I dont cruse anything lookin for free feeders i bought that axo from H.O.T WITH MY MONEY.

IKANBETUTU

Members
X1000000, I made the mistake of giving him a fish before he joined here, became goby fodder according to him
Yes it did become goby fodder but that was not why i got him and after i saw he couldnt live with the goby he was given to a better home where he enjoys his days and is doing very well. I was trying to find him a tankmate after i removed his female and it didnt work so what

Status
Not open for further replies.