• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Are you on the email list?

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Hyperlink to newsletter(s)?

No idea if I received it or not - is there some reason it's not linked on the homepage?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yes,
We are trying to keep the email list up to date.
All information can be found on the forum.
This is a tool to get those that have not been on the forum for a while to come back.
Been sending these out in some fashion for 10 years.
There are people on this list from aquamania and other events that are not on the forum.
It is usually also on facebook.

LOL All I can think of right now. Its more of an informational email than a publication type like the Biotope was.

I looked, not sure why you were not on there?
Added to the list and I have sent you copies of the last 2.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, who else did not get it.

I try to keep the list up but if you change email addresses at some point then it will stop coming. After you are mailed 5 in a row that are not opened the system automatically takes you off the list.
I originally started with every email address on the forum. We then added email lists I had from AquaFest09 and the ACA convention in 2011. I think the first one went out to 6200 email addresses. I think we are sitting at around 700 right now.
So if you did not get one let me know.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
That's strange.
I show you opened the one in June but not the one from last week.... Again, check your filter/spam account and I will send you a copy from my email address.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I don't understand how some of you are not on the list. I have been sending these out for 2 years or so.... lol
Marge I added you and emailed the last 2

Who else

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I sent out another newsletter yesterday.

If you have gmail I found my copy in the promotions section.
Others have found them in spam because I send to 700 people at the same time. Depends on your set up.

If you did not get one, let me know.