• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Post Record

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well we hit a new record for posts in a month.
The Convention really got people talking on here.
Our old montly record was 3912 in October of 2013
Well even with a short month we smashed that one.

New monthly record is

jonclark96

Past CCA President
It was a great month! Let's keep the momentum going. I'm hoping that we get some new members from the weekend as well.

dogofwar

CCA Members
So many folks at AquaMania told me that they use the forum. Want info (or deals) on cichlids? We're the place. At least half a dozen folks told me that they don't even keep cichlids...but that the amount of activity, the good vibe and the quality of responses make them read.

There are a lot of folks who read the forum but don't post. Please, introduce yourselves. Say hi. Ask a question. Tell us about what's going on in your tanks. Or your life. And come to a meeting to meet folks in person. You won't regret it.

Nearly 5,000 posts is a lot of posts for a month in a fish club forum. It's nearly 60K for a year. And we got there honestly: no cut and paste a phrase promotional gimmicks or other BS. Just lots of folks extending their fish club experience onto the web.

Let's keep it going!

Thanks,
Matt

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Most clubs would kill to have an active forum like this.
I get asked all the time how we do it.
Not all of our posts are about fish but thats part of being in a club. We all become friends. We get to know each other both online and in person.

Some clubs don't get 4700 post in a year but that is part of our success. More posts help our club grow. 90% of new club members, join the forum first and then the club. They come on and introduce themselves. You guys welcome them with open arms. They have fun here and they join the club.

frankoq

Members
Actually, Mr. Clark has the most posts in the last 30 days with 298 (I'm second) :)

Matt

I'm way behind but doing better in the past 7 days. :p
I really enjoy this forum. Lots of good information. other members are responsive and try to help.

metrics.jpg

metrics.jpg