• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

~150 gallon plywood tank for sale

chris_todd

Members
When Albrecht left a few months back, I purchased the 150 gallon plywood tank he describes in this post:
http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6778

I have found that I don't really have space for it, and it needs to go away. It has been sitting on my back porch since I got it, and that's annoying my wife, LOL.

PM if you're interested, I'd like to get $75 (I paid $80, IIRC). The glass is worth that much, LOL. You'll have to pickup in Catonsville, MD, and no, I can't deliver.

The outer dimensions are 24" x 24" x 68", and it's made of 3/4" plywood (with 3/8" glass), so nominally, it should hold 155 gallons or so, though Albrecht advertised it as 140 gallons because that's how much he used to fill it (keeping the water 1-2" below the rim).

chris_todd

Members
Bump. You can have this for fifty bucks, I need it gone. Note that the epoxy on the plywood top braces gave up and the wood started warping, so the braces will have to be replaced, but Albrecht gave me stainless steel threaded rods to fix it.