• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

wanted: 40 gallon breeder tanks. FS smaller tanks

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I'm looking to change out some tanks and need a few 40 gallon breeder tanks.

Have some 20 gallon long tanks available. Also some 10 gallon tanks and some 15 gallon tanks. All used. Some in great shape, others not so great but clean and hold water.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Tempting

Do you have four 15s and what do you want for them? I have an extra 40 someone gave me but it's the kind with the sliding lid designed for reptiles. Will take a look at it and see if it's as sturdy as the regular variety if that's of interest to you.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
There are 4 fifteen gallon tanks. Two had been drilled in the bottom, but I patched them a few years ago with glass/aquarium sealant. All in good shape. $7 each or all for $25. No lids.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Thanks Francine, will pick the 40b up next weekend.

I still need another 40 breeder. Anyone have one they would like to sell to me. Avatar, was yours a regular 40B? I am not interested in the lids, I do not use them.

Still have for sale a number of used but clean 10 gallon, 15 gallon, and 20L gallon tanks. I want $0.50 per gallon for any of them. Can deliver to the next CCA meeting on September 8th.

I do have a couple 10 gallon glass lids for $4 each and one plastic 20L lid for $6.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Are the 15g tanks spoken for? If not, I'd like two that weren't repaired.
Just to be sure, they have the same footprint as a ten but taller?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Last edited:

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Shawn,

I have for 15s left. They are all drilled in the bottom but the holes are covered with glass and sealed with aquarium sealant. I have been using them for a few years that way. I'm replacing these with 20s.

And no, the footprint of a 15 gallon is not the same as a 10 gallon. In inches, a 10 gallon is 10X20 and a 15 is 12X24 give or take a half inch depending on the frame used.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
tanks available

So I got a couple of 40 breeders, but need one more.

Of the small used but clean, water-tight tanks I still have

7 ten gallon tanks, $5 each
4 fifteen gallon tanks, $7 each
3 twenty long tanks, $10 each
plus a 20L stainless with slate bottom, make an offer

chriscoli

Administrator
If Shawn doesn't want the four 15s , I'm interested in them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App