• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Are you on the email list?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Are you getting the newsletters?
I sent out one towards the end of June.
If you did not get it, let me know so I can check your email address on the list.
Also for some people, they end up in the spam folder so always check that too.

I will be sending another one out in a couple of minutes so it will be a good time to check that.
This one will be for an event but our name is on the bottom.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Drives me nuts. When I make the email it looks straight and even.
When I open the email / newsletter in my verizon email its looks great.
When I open it in my g-mail account, then it looks like crap. left column is like twice as long as the right column.
GRRRRR

LOL

JasonC

Members
Drives me nuts. When I make the email it looks straight and even.
When I open the email / newsletter in my verizon email its looks great.
When I open it in my g-mail account, then it looks like crap. left column is like twice as long as the right column.
GRRRRR

LOL

Ain't HTML standards implementation grand?? had issues with this for a good long while while dealing with a newsletter for a theater company I belonged to. There is NO good solution for it.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
LOL yeah,
I guess I could get rid of the columns and make it one sheet but I think it's easier to find things this way.

Sonny Disposition

Got it, loyal steward of CCA.

Are you getting the newsletters?
I sent out one towards the end of June.
If you did not get it, let me know so I can check your email address on the list.
Also for some people, they end up in the spam folder so always check that too.

I will be sending another one out in a couple of minutes so it will be a good time to check that.
This one will be for an event but our name is on the bottom.