• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

fish for sale

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey guys, i have the following for sale:
1" F1 amatitlania siquia "tempisque" $5 each, 6 for $25, or 12 for $38 many available, my wild caught pair is guarding around 175 free swimmers so there will be many more for sale soon
1-1.5" F1 or F2 (cant remember exactly) ancistrus sp. pucallpa gold $8 each, about 15 left, more available soon
0.5-1" lyretail sunset molly fry. Only 11 available, $5 for the group. growing out a spawn of around 20 or so
black bar endlers -make offer-
1 female pelvicachromis teniatus "lobe" $8
5 l104 plecos $25 for the group or $6 each
red lace snake skin guppies and skiffia multipunctata available soon
i also have various filters, fish foods, and other supplies lying around I could part with.
And as usual im open for trades
Thanks for looking

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Hey guys, i have the following for sale:
1" F1 amatitlania siquia "tempisque" $5 each, 6 for $25, or 12 for $38 many available, my wild caught pair is guarding around 175 free swimmers so there will be many more for sale soon
1-1.5" F1 or F2 (cant remember exactly) ancistrus sp. pucallpa gold $8 each, about 15 left, more available soon
0.5-1" lyretail sunset molly fry. Only 11 available, $5 for the group. growing out a spawn of around 20 or so
black bar endlers -make offer-
1 female pelvicachromis teniatus "lobe" $8
5 l104 plecos $25 for the group or $6 each
red lace snake skin guppies and skiffia multipunctata available soon
i also have various filters, fish foods, and other supplies lying around I could part with.
And as usual im open for trades
Thanks for looking

Hey any sponge filters for 20g?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
nope, sorry
I have some hob that would work for a 20
if you are worried of it sucking up fry or something just put a sponge or even a sponge from a sponge filter on the and nothing will get sucked up. I do that in all of my breeding tanks with HOBs

Localzoo

Board of Directors
nope, sorry
I have some hob that would work for a 20
if you are worried of it sucking up fry or something just put a sponge or even a sponge from a sponge filter on the and nothing will get sucked up. I do that in all of my breeding tanks with HOBs

I have a few hob...just wanted to do an all driven fish rack

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
l104 pending
also adding 10 sherry barbs $2 each or $15 for the group
I have 2 males and 8 females available
and a 3" female laeticara thayeri $10
Found my big male on the floor this morning so the female can go to a new home

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
l104, laeticara, and ancistrus sp. pucallpa gold sold out