• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS/FT Tank, Filters, and Fish

Leffler817

CCA Members
I'm cleaning out and reorganizing my sets. I have some stuff available and more to add. I can bring anything to the meeting Saturday.

1 ten gallon tank with glass lid and substrate. If you don't want the substrate, I'll clean it out. The tank is painted dark green on one end. $10

Aqua Clear 70 used for almost a year and in really good shape. $20

2x ATI pre-filters to attach to an AC. $4 each.

Black plastic LED lid for a 20high. It's slightly warped along the front but lights work fine and it does its job. $5

4x Labidochromis sp. Mbamba 'red top' 2.5-4" the group came from breeders from South East Cichlids and Dave's. There are two definite males and two that have never colored up. I think one of those is a male and I'm not sure of the smallest. $6each or all four for $20.

I have a bunch (4-6) of CRYPTS of unknown species in plant tabs like the ones Tannin is selling. $5 each.

If I get more organized, I'll add more goodies. I'll try to post Picts of the fish and plants later. I'm up for negotiation on prices. I'm looking for a 30breeder, a MALE Super Red BN in trade.

Thanks.

Forester

Members
Shawn I got lots of young male super reds. I don't really need anything but just shoot me a pm and we can work something out.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Howie, you're second in line for the ac70. It's your if I don't get a follow up response from Vincent.

Either way, the $5 lid is yours.

Thanks.