• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

African Cichlids/Catfish from Farm List

Jay

CCA Members
I am looking at a farm list from one of my suppliers.

I plan to bring in some Syndontis Angelicus/Eupterus Mix 2-2.5", Decorus 2", and Ocellifer 1.5" Catfish from this list. They will be available for sale two weeks after their arrival.

Other Catfish Available are:

Syndontis Eupterus 2" Sex Uncertain $12.00 each

Syndontis Flavitaeniatus 2" Sex Uncertain $22.00 each

Syndontis Pleurops 1.5-2" Sex Uncertain $ 8.00 each (This one gets very large up to 12 Inches)

Other:

Pleco Rhino 1.5-2" Sex Uncertain $7.00 each (Get large up to 12 inches)

African that I normally do not carry include: (Minimum of six on the ones listed below)

Copadichromis Red Fin Borleyi 1.5" Sex Uncertain $7.00 each

Labeo. Trewavassae Red Top 1.5" Sex Uncertain $7.00 each

Labidochromis Hongi 1.5" Sex Uncertain $7.00 each

Nimbochromis Venustus 1.5-2" Sex Uncertain $6.00 each

Protomelas Sulferhead Spilonotus 1.5" $7.00 each

Ps. Colbalt 1.5" Sex Uncertain $6.00 each

Ps. Daktari 1.5" Sex Uncertain $6.00 each

Ps. Elongatus Chaolsi 1.5" Sex Uncertain $7.00 each

Ahli Electri Blue Iceberg 3.5-4" $63.00 Pair (Limit 1 Pair) Maxium for me to order is 2 Pairs

Tanganika Fish

Callo Rasberry Head Small $16.00 each

Cyp. Frontosa Kavalla 1.25" $20.00 each

If you want any of the above, I need to have you pay inadvance for the fish and have payment by 9:00 p.m. tonight (Friday 1/18/2013) I am sorry for the short notice, I have been waiting for this list for the last three days from the supplier who has been very busy.

My order is to arrive on Wednesday 1/23/2013. I have limited space for these type fish and would prefer to ship them out or have them picked up with-in a few days of arrival. Quarantine will be up to the buyer on these type fish.

Jay Cichlids Are Special