• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Techshop

Reed

Very Fishe
I went to the techshop in Alexandria over Christmas with my son. Had a great time and took metal bending. They have all the big boy tools. Highly recommended it

Veryfishe.com

thedavidzoo

Members
My son would love to spend the day in there. Looks pricey though. Sounds like you have to become a $$ member to be able to use stuff?? Would be nice if it was pay-per-use or by hour.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I dropped by a few months ago (to the one in Arlington - they're all over the country) and they were really nice folks. Each site has a sponsor (keeping something like this open requires subsidization) and the Arlington one is sponsored by the VA. It's kind of like a health club membership - you pay a monthly fee and get unlimited use (as I understand). Go check it out.

Matt

Jt731

Members
I didn't look too in depth but it seems to indicate that you don't have to be a member but members get unlimited access and priority over non members.

Oh( and no members can get a laser cut pumpkin for 35 (includes pumpkin)