• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb 20 long ASAP!

Aqua410

Members
Will consider any tank between 15-30 gallon at this point. Petco is selling 20L for $38 right now I'd hate to pay twice what the dollar per gallon sale tanks go for but I have a female GT not being welcomed in my 55 at the moment.

Forester

Members
Will consider any tank between 15-30 gallon at this point. Petco is selling 20L for $38 right now I'd hate to pay twice what the dollar per gallon sale tanks go for but I have a female GT not being welcomed in my 55 at the moment.

Is egg crate or foam divider possible?

Termato

Board of Directors
I have a 29G slate bottom tank you can have. You just have to pick it up and calk it. I removed the calk because it was old and haven't replaced it yet.

Aqua410

Members
Thanks for the offers guys I was able to get some PVC elbows big enough for her to escape into but not allow him in. I got lucky at petsmart and scored a 20 long with a very minor scratch on one of the sides for $28 after asking the manager to discount it. Just got the 20 set up and moved some media over. It's nice when you get to the point of having everything to set up an extra aquarium. The only thing I was missing this time was the aquarium! I will not be adding any more fish into cichlid tanks without having dividers or a rescue tank available from now on.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
You can also use Rubbermaid bins/totes as emergency tanks. They are inexpensive and easy to find at any local Home Depot or Target store.