• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Geek Tag Sale and Cook out!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I will be hosting a tag sale (bring good condition used equipment to sell and trade) and cookout (I will supply a roasted pig and case of beer). Bring side dishes, beverages, chairs, tables, and anything you want to sell! The fish room will be open for sales, and the fire pit will be running! If you think you will over-indulge in libations, please bring a tent and be prepared to utilize the outdoor facilities.RSVP PLEASE, as the rain date will be June 1. All fish geeks welcome!
May 18, 2pm. Address is 70 Catalina Drive Mt. Wolf PA 17347.

chriscoli

Administrator
D'OH! Bruce just booked our calendar for that day! Aaaah! Well I hope you do another one sometime in the future.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I have a walk for SIDS that day. Another time, I hope.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I will be attending! I'll try to bring something food-wise (probably gluten-free)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Son's college graduation that weekend. Boo indeed. (But yay because he's been on the perpetual student plan.)

Blaise

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I will definitely be there. Maria won't be able to though. :(

Will bring a tent and something tasty... let me think.

Can't wait!!!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
woohoo!

Next weekend available for me to do something like this isn't until August, unfortunately. It has been a few years since I had time. i am bummed some of you cannot make it!

lewrosa

Members
I found out this past weekend I have to work now. I have no way of getting off. I am so bummed. Hopefully I can come next time

jonclark96

Past CCA President
We're going to head up your way after our game on Saturday. I don't think we'll be able to camp out, but we will hang for a while. I'm stoked - I've wanted to see your fish room for a long time!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I found out this past weekend I have to work now. I have no way of getting off. I am so bummed. Hopefully I can come next time

boo. :(

We're going to head up your way after our game on Saturday. I don't think we'll be able to camp out, but we will hang for a while. I'm stoked - I've wanted to see your fish room for a long time!

Yeah! :)

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Hurray! Ijust put up a mahooooosive canopy thing in case of rain :) Picking the pig and beer up friday, and cannot wait unitl this weekend! Remember, this is pot luck, so anything you want ot eat/drink other than pork or Yuengling lager, please bring to contribute! I am expecting so far about 40 people, but taht number could easily double or more.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Looking for something to do today?

Come up to Rachel's place!!

Looking forward to it. We MIGHT even camp out.